The first reading room and library were established in Moravče in 1871, but very little is known of either. In 1903 a new library was established and it had around 1800 books by the time 1st World War started. After 2nd World War in 1948 the library was reopened and was a part of Tine Kos Society until 1961 when it became a part of the Library Domžale.
Z miškinim kazalcem se pomikajte po strani in ravnilo vam bo sledilo.
Za izklop ravnila pritisnite tipko ESC ali na vrhu strani IZKLOP RAVNILA.