For the municipal holiday in 2003 the municipality Lukovica renovated the building in which the librarianship started in 1875. After the war the library operated in the same building as school and it had 1071 books in 1959. The library returned to the old building but the place is already too small as it now has around 10000 units of books and other library materials. A part of this library is also a mobile library which brings the books to people, who live in the Črni graben valley.
Z miškinim kazalcem se pomikajte po strani in ravnilo vam bo sledilo.
Za izklop ravnila pritisnite tipko ESC ali na vrhu strani IZKLOP RAVNILA.